Friday, April 17, 2009

Itis

That's what I've been suffering from for the last few days - when you get tonsilitis and you don't have any tonsils, you've got to call it something, I suppose. Anyway, it smuggled itself in under the guise of the flu, and has only just been seen off by some very strong anti-biotics. Fun times.

For all that, there've been a few things bubbling under, workwise. The unnamed project I mentioned a month or two back has moved on slightly in that I now have a co-conspirator to talk to. The job's something I've never done before, so it's nice to have someone along who knows the ropes. I imagine an announcement will be forthcoming. Soon. Maybe.

I've also been asked to work on a couple of other things, one of which is a short story for a collection with a very left-field theme. Well, I've not seen a brief like it before. Should be interesting.

And I've given a polish to an olde storie for resubmission to a well-regarded Australian publication. I've just shot it off to some wise heads for a critique, so we'll see how that goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home