Friday, May 29, 2009

Grants Pass Trailer Online

I've been Internet-challenged for the last couple of days. With my wireless connection turning up its toes, it's been a question of hunching down in a cold corridor with a laptop plugged into the wall if I've wanted to go online ... not greatly appealing.

After 48 hours of being given the run-around by tech-support, my wife bumped into the modem while carrying a basket of washing. The aerial fell off. Turns out it was loose, which is why the wireless wasn't connecting. Tighten it up and everything's back to normal. What a colossal waste of two days.

Anyway, while I've been faffing around with that, the chaps at Morrigan have continued to busily promote Grants Pass. Here's the newly released trailer for the anthology:




If they keep this up you should be foaming at the mouth for a copy by the time August rolls around.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer Brozek said...

I am very pleased at the trailer. Rory and I worked hard on it.

1:40 AM  
Blogger Pete Kempshall said...

It shows!

7:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home