Thursday, September 10, 2009

Making Changes

Morrigan Books has now officially announced the thing that's been chewing up my time recently: I'm co-editing the anthology Scenes From the Second Storey with the company's in-house editor Amanda Pillar.

(Got to say the use of the word "countless" in the announcement is rather generous. Think they're mixing me up with Ian Mond!)

Some of you may recall that I'm writing a story for a collection of the same name - fear not, I haven't been commissioning myself. There will be two versions of the book, one featuring international authors (the one I'm writing for) and one comprised entirely of Australian contributors (the one I'm editing). There'll be an offical announcement of the writers in the Australian edition in due course following some recent, unavoidable changes to the line-up, but it's safe to say there are some highly accomplished scribes involved ...

So now the job's out in the open I'd better get back to it - rewrites and corrections don't email themselves!

3 Comments:

Blogger Pete Kempshall said...

Of course, it goes without saying that as soon as I publish a post about being made an editor, I'll spot a spelling mistake in it ...

12:46 PM  
Blogger Roo Green said...

Very very very proud. That's my mate, the big editor chap!! Love you x

1:10 AM  
Blogger Peter Pan said...

fully awesome!!!

7:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home