Monday, February 14, 2011

It's Ditmar Time Again

If you've been on Facebook today (and you have the same kind of friends I do) you'll have been inundated by posts about the Ditmar Awards. Yup, it seems like five minutes since the last awards at WorldCon, but it's nomination time again.

The big differences between this year and last, as far as I'm concerned, are that the quality of my output has broadened and improved, and that I met a crowd of new writers at WorldCon whose work I've since sampled and who also deserve your votes.

So in the next day or so I'll be posting not only the awards I'm eligible for, but also my recommendations of other writers, artists and editors who should be in with a shout. I just need a bit of time to get my list together... In the meantime, if you're curious, you can check out the (ever-growing) list of eligibles here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home