Monday, December 11, 2006

Train Comes In

One of the nice things about living on the other side of the planet is that people in Europe are going about their business while I'm asleep. That means there's usually news from someone when I get up in the morning, be it work, friends or family.

Woke up this morning to an email from Mark D, editor of the horror anthology to which I submitted This Train Terminates ... a couple of weeks ago. Not only did he tell me that the story's been accepted, he also had some extremely nice things to say about the way it was written.

So that's why I've had a dirty great grin on my face today despite the heat making work such an unattractive prospect. Thanks, Mark!

More news on the anthology as I hear it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Roo Green said...

That's brilliant news hon! Well done. By the way, can you email your address again, need to send festive parcel (which will probably arrive about March)x

2:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home