Wednesday, September 16, 2009

'The Famous Man Looked at the Red Cup'

I was fortunate enough to see an interview with writer Dan Brown on TV this morning and as a result any tiny flame of desire I had to read his new book has now been utterly extinguished.

Phew.

Coincidentally, the UK's Telegraph newspaper has gone so far as to publish a Top 20 list of excruciating sentences from Brown's works. You'll be crying with laughter by the end of the countdown. That or it's your eyes bleeding.

It's nice to know that I and dozens of my friends are better writers than Dan Brown. If only we had his profile and his sales ...

(Thanks to the fabulous Martin Livings for flagging the article - love your work!)

2 Comments:

Blogger Peter Pan said...

and he had me stuck to my chair ... no .. wait .. thats Derren Brown ... oh well.

7:08 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

hahahaha

7:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home