Wednesday, October 03, 2007

And It Gets Worse ...

Seemed like everything was going to be a bit better today - then I got a call to say my wife had been rushed from work to hospital with severe chest pains.

There's no definitive diagnosis yet - four hours in we're still waiting for tests to come back - but it's looking like a pulmonary embolism, although she's not been doing anything obvious that could trigger one. Likewise, the severity is unknown at the moment: she could even be home tonight if all's well.

Anyway, I'm posting here early because there are some members of her family I can't get in touch with and I know they sometimes swing by the blog. Drop me a line if you're one of them. Meantime I'll post again if there's any news.

4 Comments:

Blogger Roo Green said...

Pete - sending lots of love to you and C. Hope she gets well soon xx

1:46 PM  
Blogger DAVID BISHOP said...

Big psychic hugs to the Tall Woman. I've give her a real hug, but I'd need a plane ticket, 24 hours to get there and a step ladder.

3:21 PM  
Blogger Addster said...

I hope it turns out to be a best-case scenario. Hang in there, mate.

4:31 PM  
Blogger Peter Pan said...

Peter, Paul & Mary. Send you all my best.

5:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home