Friday, March 30, 2007

Script-tease

No word on the radio work, so I'm stuck not knowing if I need to see any films this weekend. Hmmm. Think I'll see what's on, then decide.

On the flip side, I've had my first free day in a couple of weeks to work on that spec script, and I'm happy to say it's sounding a lot less like Balamory in Space. In the grand tradition of that noble script-tease Russell T Davies I can reveal that it contains the words 'Newgate', 'sordid' and 'ferrocite'.

You can sleep easy now.

4 Comments:

Blogger reality chick said...

As if i can sleep easy not knowing what ferrocite means.

4:08 PM  
Blogger Peter Pan said...

You are using Ferrocite? Lord man! Have you no respect for the linear nature of the space time continuum? If the Time Lords were still around, by golly they would be after you!

4:25 PM  
Blogger Pete Kempshall said...

reality chick said...
'As if i can sleep easy not knowing what ferrocite means.'

I notice you had no trouble with 'sordid' ...

4:21 PM  
Blogger Pete Kempshall said...

Peter Pan said...
'You are using Ferrocite? Lord man! Have you no respect for the linear nature of the space time continuum?'

Strokes goatee and laughs maniacally ...

(I wanted to stroke a white cat, Blofeld-style, but a goatee was all they had)

4:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home