Wednesday, May 23, 2007

High Speed Internet

After being treated so shabbily by my old internet provider, it's nice that my new one's so efficient. Take this letter that I received from them today:
Good news. On June 6 2007, your [Company X] Home Phone and Broadband service was successfully switched over to [Company X] Direct.

Wow. Either these guys are supremely confident the change-over is going to work or they move so fast they can monkey with the theory of relativity. On the off-chance that it's the latter I'm calling up to ask for a tip for tonight's Champions League final, a synopsis of the new Harry Potter book and technical information for matter transporters.

I'll tell you what they said yesterday.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mark Deniz said...

Doesn't it make you warm inside that your provider is so efficient?

One of the authors on LJ is in love with Amazon who offer her book six days ago, if you order within the next few hours!

It's great

1:10 PM  
Blogger Pete Kempshall said...

If they could somehow sell me my next one before I actually write it ... think of the time I could save working out the plot!

2:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home