Wednesday, February 14, 2007

A Tree That Will Not Bend in the Wind ...

Just logged into Blogger to post something and found myself redirected to the 'Switch to the All-New and Improved Blogger' screen.

Now it takes me a long time to get used to anything even vaguely technological, and since I was happy with the original Blogger, I decided I'd stick with what I'd got, thanks.

Decision made, I clicked on the 'Home' option to get back nice, comfortable Blogger Mark One.

And found myself redirected to the 'Switch to the All-New and Improved Blogger' screen.

Left the site. Came back later. To the 'Switch to the All-New and Improved Blogger' screen.

Tried a few more times, with a bit more swearing. Same result (if you don't count my not-quite-asleep-yet daughter learning some new words).

So anyway, I've heard that the All-New and Improved Blogger is brilliant, and thought I'd switch to it. No idea what all the new gubbins does, so do please bear with me while I figure out how to fix the not-broken-anyway stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home