Monday, May 26, 2008

Re: Cover

It's been one of those weeks where things have conspired to thwart any authorial intentions I may have harboured. With a significant re-write required on one of my recently submitted tales, I've been diverted by everything from illness to financial reports (yup: near-death and taxes).

So it's good to see that others have been forging on in my absence. Over at Morrigan they've just released the first shot of the cover for the upcoming Voices anthology, and mighty fine it is too:



Release date is still fixed for September ... so I really need to get my finger out with those edits.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mark Deniz said...

And it's not like we can deny you're in it, what with you being on the front cover and all...

4:59 AM  
Blogger Pete Kempshall said...

I know! Only the second time that's ever happened ... It's automatically a bigger deal if your name's on the front.

10:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home