Friday, June 20, 2008

Running Lines

Simon G has tagged me in return for the song meme I roped him into, setting me this task: “To participate,” say the rules, “you grab any book, go to page 123, find the fifth sentence, and blog it. Then tag five people.”

When Simon was set this, it was specified he should pick from a sci-fi book, but since it's not clear if I have to do the same (and because I'm splendid value for money), I'll do one that is, one that isn't:
'The commune got their ration tickets; they were allowed to keep their money, although they didn't have very much-'
Joe Haldeman, Peace and War, The Omnibus Edition

'You're not watching someone from a pushbike,' said May.
Christopher Fowler, Ten-Second Staircase

And now to the taggery: David, Adam, Paul, Amanda and (because Paul's quite right when he says you need to blog more, m'dear) Rachel.

2 Comments:

Blogger Addster said...

It is written.

10:13 PM  
Blogger Peter Pan said...

erm... it lost my comment .. I think ... darn it.

5:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home